Services provided by Muheza Hospice Care Include
· Support to the hospital staff providing Palliative care to patients in St Augustine’s Hospital Muheza
· Day hospice for patients to have a day’s respite care
· Kids Clubs for children aged 3 – 18 to give education, have fun and spend time together
· Mother’s club for mother’s who are HIV positive
· Home visiting linked in with a network of village health workers and volunteers.
· Since 2009 MHC has been extending palliative care to the whole of Tanga region